If your student has not been officially withdrawn from the previous school, you will need to do so before enrolling your student at Mount Logan Middle School.

Registration for New or transferring Students

A parent or guardian must be present at the time of registration.  The following information is required by law to enroll a student.  If any of these items are missing, we will not be able to complete the registration process.  Please contact our Registrar at (435)755-2370 if you have any questions.

  • Name and address of last school attended

  • Birth Certificate (Original)

  • Immunizations Record

  • Proof of Residency

  • Parental/Guardian ID with Photo

  • Transcript, Report Card, or Withdrawal Form

In addition to the documents listed above, State laws also require the following documentation (one from each column).

Column A ColumnB
(Must show Current Address)
  • Copy of deed or record of most recent mortgage payment;
  • or
  • Copy of Lease Agreement AND record of most recent rent payment;
  • or
  • Legal affidavit from landlord affirming tenancy AND record of most recent rent payment if available or statement in body of affidavit that family is living there;
  • or
  • Notarized Shared Residency Affidavit

    Other documentation acceptable to the school district that confirms Utah is the legal guardian's primary residence;
  • or
  • If none of the above is available, a legal affidavit from the leader of a recognized established religious unit (ward, stake, parish, mosque, synagogue) affirming the family lives at the address designated by the parent/guardian.
  • Dated within the past 60 days:
  • Letter from approved government agency, such as assisted housing, food stamps, or Medicaid
  • Payroll stub
  • Bank Statement
  • Utility Bill (Electric or Gas)
  • Current Vehicle Registration
  • Valid Passport
  • Voter Registration Documents
  • Church or religious records
  • Dated within the past 60 days:
  • W-2 form
  • Vehicle Tax Bill
  • Property Tax Bill
The following do NOT establish residency:
  • Powers of Attorney
  • Letters from friends or relatives
  • Property owned in Utah school district boundaries
  • P.O. Box in school district boundaries

Registration Forms and fee information